Monday, January 2, 2017

AHSNCCU



This is our penultimate work.
We don not know whether we will be this class's students...we like this class very much.
Finish this homework,I feel That’s a load off my mind,and depressed.
I don't know what the other menbers think,but this is the thing that I want to say.

The work after all of activities are make me little tired.
Another reason is language,my English is awful......

Like this time,I hand on this video late,my teacher doesn't angry at me, but I don't want to be a drag on my menbers,so I do it now....

However,this is a meaningful class.
My classmates and I go to many place to learn Taiwanese culture.
And we have many precious experience when we visit traditional industries

That is the purpose of the class.

We did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment